Friday 20 November 2009

Self Reflection

My targets for this term are:
- Explain in more detail how audiences 'read' different media texts
- Use conventions in my work to make it clearer
- Improve my production work so that it is closer to production standard

Positives and negatives:
 Positives- 
-This lesson is completely different from my other lessons in media we work independently and in my other lessons we work with the teacher.
- I like the variety of work that we have done in lessons

Negatives-
- Sometimes working in the shared media area means that there isn't enough equipment.
- Working in a group sometimes means that we all have to work a different speeds to complete individual work. This then makes it harder to complete the team work all at the same time so that we can complete the work in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment